Buying Propecia online would be the right choice if you want to save money. The online pharmacy might not have a physical store so that the overhead costs are reduced which in turn reduces the price of pills. You need to buy Propecia for a longer period of time hence you might get discounts from a reputed online drugstore which helps you to save a lot. Even with regards to quality of Propecia pills, mail order pharmacy is in the top compared to other offline stores. All the expectations like convenience, door delivery, security, privacy etc. are satisfied by an online drugstore to get Propecia.
What is Propecia used for?
Propecia is a hair growth medication which is used to treat men with baldness in an effective way. Finasteride is the active ingredient in the drug that stops the conversion of male sex hormones called as testosterones into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is the cause behind baldness in men hence halting this process would in turn stop the hair loss.
What is the dosage strength available for Propecia medication?
This anti-baldness medication is available in the dosage strength of 1 mg and 5 mg in an online pharmacy. The minimum dose is sufficient for all men who want to regrow hair. In very rare cases, the dosage strength of Propecia might be increased in the future to get better results in the hair growth.
How to take Propecia?
You need to take Propecia pills daily as prescribed by the medical specialist. Take a pill with a glass full of water every time. Propecia is a drug that promotes hair growth in men when taken for a longer span of time. It takes at least three months of time to know whether the drug works on you or not. When Propeciais taken for a span of 12 months, there are chances for complete hair regrowth.
Side effects of Propecia
Though many of the symptoms are not to be worried about as it would go away easily, there are also certain ill effects that needs medical attention because it might stay for a longer period. Listed below are a few side effects that are activated by this Propecia drug:
Minor side effects:
- Feeling like you would pass out
- Running nose
- Skin rash
- Tenderness in the breasts
Severe side effects:
- Loss of interest in sex
- Abnormal ejaculation
- Swelling in the feet or hands
- Trouble achieving an orgasm
Precautions that should be taken while taking Propecia
- This medication is not for women and children below the age of 18 years. They should not even come in contact with the crushed or broken Propecia pills and if suppose they touched it mistakenly, that particular area should be washed properly.
- This medication might not help you to regrow hair from the place that is completely bald.
- When takingPropecia for a period of three to six months but still you didn’t find any improvement in hair growth, you may quit taking this medication after consulting the doctor.
- Taking Propecia might increase the risk of developing prostate cancer.
Drug interactions with Propecia
There are certain drugs that might interact with this hair growth medication and some of them are listed below:
- Viagra or other Erectile dysfunction medications
- Vitamin medications
- Other hair growth drugs
- Herbal medications
- Cold or cough syrups or tablets
- Fish oil
- Adderall pills
When Propecia interacts with other drugs either there would be less effectiveness on the hair growth or it may cause you any ill effects. By telling about the drugs you take to the medical specialist during the Propecia medication, interactions can be easily avoided.